I have grown a new love for being home with my girls lately. I realized I am so blessed to have a husband that works as hard as possible to provide for us. I love that he helps me so much with our three girls, which allows me to get out of the house a few days a week and do what I love... HAIR!
I think I created a habit from being a single mom, to feel like I need to always be doing something or going somewhere. It's been a bitter-sweet experience going from working full time to making my own schedule and being home so much. I appreciate any woman who can stay home 100% of the time with her kids... It is the hardest job ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
YAY congrats on joining the blogging world!! add me to your blog roll. You are one lucky lady!!
elleepettit.blogspot.com
welcome to blogging!!! Its so hard to keep up!
meegan-family.blogspot.com
Post a Comment