I am a 27 year old mom of four... all girls! I look forward to the drama I will witness every day! Ha Ha! I love to do hair and I look forward to seeing my clients each week. My husband, Dallin, and I have been married over four years now. I have to say I'm loving being married to such a good man!
I have an addiction to Hobby Lobby. I go in and out of these phases and I have now been good for two weeks and counting. I just love how inexpensive Everything is. I can change anything old I have into looking new again. ;)
Thanks Mal! The first song gets me tearing up everytime... not sure why I would do that to myself, but its definitely my favorite. Your blog is super adorable. I mean it- you will have to teach me more on blogging.
And its such a cute pillow Carlie- we must both have the good taste in decor ;)
5 comments:
Here is mine if you don't already have my blog!
YAY! You are blogging again!
I just bought the same pillow at HL yesterday:)
*inspiration* (that's me!)
So happy your blogging again! LOVE the music! Your blog is way cute!
Thanks Mal! The first song gets me tearing up everytime... not sure why I would do that to myself, but its definitely my favorite. Your blog is super adorable. I mean it- you will have to teach me more on blogging.
And its such a cute pillow Carlie- we must both have the good taste in decor ;)
Post a Comment