I am preparing a lesson for my relief society this sunday and I just need to share some thoughts....
I am so grateful for my callings in my ward. I had a crazy, hectic day and I have been stressing to get this lesson wrapped up and ready to go. I realized as I was finishing up that my whole mood changed. I actually felt my testimony for the gospel grow as I read and studied about our Savior.
Life can be crazy and I can get so caught up in the routine of things that I forget how simple it really is to change the way I am feeling. If I am having a bad day or the kids are having their ridiculous moments I can turn to my Heavenly Father.... Everything gets better instantly. I see my kids as my greatest blessings and my husband as my best friend again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment