About Me

My photo
Queen Creek, Arizona
I am a 27 year old mom of four... all girls! I look forward to the drama I will witness every day! Ha Ha! I love to do hair and I look forward to seeing my clients each week. My husband, Dallin, and I have been married over four years now. I have to say I'm loving being married to such a good man!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011




I cannot believe I have a 2nd grader and a 1st this year! The time truly flies. I am really trying to be more like the mother that raised me. We had a hot breakfast every morning before school and ALWAYS came home to a yummy treat. I want my girls to have me to turn to any minute of the day. They are my life. And, like my mother always did, I want to show them how much they mean to me. BUT, I will not deny that it is very nice having a quiet house while they are enjoying school five days a week. ;)

No comments:

Total Pageviews